Contributing to our Planet’s Well-being…
LEDs for automotive applications
LED Street Lighting
Why use LED lighting?Today, protecting our environment is a source of concern for every nation. For example, Mexico has passed the new Official Mexican Standard (NOM)-028-ENER-2010 which states that by 2015 only lowconsumption bulbs will be available to buy. The world needs advanced technology which is both cost-effective and aims to benefit and protect our planet.
Energy-saving lights and bulbs, which are widely available, last between 6000 and 10,000 hours, and use up to 50% less energy than traditional lights and bulbs.
LED bulbs have a lifespan of between 4 0 , 0 0 0 a n d 5 0 , 0 0 0 h o u r s (approximately 10 years). This could lead to a saving of up to 90% compared with traditional lights and bulbs. LEDs have a rapid response to being turned on and off; moreover, the light they emit is UV-ray free and their production does not involve the use of contaminants such as mercury.
We Light the Way to Your Better Future
- Measuring and test equipment
- SMT assembly equipment
- Rework stations
- Laboratory equipment
- Stencils and consumables
- Fast prototyping with automatic optical inspection
- Electronics for military equipment
- ISO , IPC , RoHS, CSA and CGD
- Import high technology component parts
- Perform tests of reliability on component parts
- Sell specialized machinery and equipment
- Track electronic and electromechanical component parts in any part of the world
- Expedite parts to meet essential customer requirements